Railway (RRB) NTPC Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF for 1.3 Lakh Vacancy in NTPC, Para-Medical, Level-1 and MI Categories: Good News for the Government Job Seekers! Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) and Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has released the Central Employment Notice (CEN) or around one lakh posts, today, in the employment newspaper dated 23 February to 01 March 2019.
A total of 1,30,000 vacancies are notified under recruitment notification RRB/CEN 01/2019, RRB/CEN 02/2019, RRB/CEN 03/2019 and RRC/CEN 04/2019. This time RRBs and RRCs has published combined notification for hiring candidates in different departments of Indian Railways. Break-up of vacancies is given below:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for RRB 1.3 lakh notification 2019 through concern RRBs and RRCs. Candidates can check the online link given below for each RRBs and RRCs.
RRB NTPC Online Application process for RRB/CEN 01/2019, Para Medical Staff (RRB/CEN 02/2019) and for Ministerial and Isolated ((RRB/CEN 02/2019) will start from 28 February 2019, 04 March 2019 and 08 March 2019 respectively. On the other hand RRC Online Application Process against advertisement number RRC/CEN 04/2019 for Level 1 Posts will begin from 12 March 2019.
It is a golden chance for those aspirants who were preparing for the posts under NTPC category like Junior Clerk cum Typist, Account Clerk, Typist, Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk and Traffic Assistance posts and other. Staff Nurse, Health and malaria Inspector, Pharmacist, ECG Technician, Lab Technician are the other posts under Para Medical category for which notification will be releases.
Apart from the above posts, there are Ministerial and Isolated category in which posts like Stenographer Chief Law Assistant, Junior Translator Hindi are the part of the notification.
RRB Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
• Starting Date for Submission of Application (NTPC) Advt No-1/2019 – 28 February 2019
• Starting Date for Submission of Application (Para Medical Staff) Advt No-2/2019 – 4 March 2019
• Starting Date for Submission of Application (Ministerial and Isolated) Advt No-3/2019 – 8 March 2019
• Starting Date for Submission of Application (Level-1) Advt No-1/2019 – 12 March 2019
RRB Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Total Posts – Around 130000
RRB Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale:
For Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC), Para Medical Staff, Ministerial and Isolated, Level 1 post pay scale Rs 7th CPC pay Matrix
RRB Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification:
Details will be updated soon
How to Apply for RRB Recruitment 2019
• Visit the official website www.indianrailways.gov.in
• Click on Recruitment for NTPC, Para-Medical, Level-1 and MI Posts
• Fill the required details
• Upload Scanned Photo and Signature
• Submit the online form and pay the application fee
• Take printout of application form for future use
• For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs 500/- (Refundable Fee On appearing in CBT-1:- 400/-)
• For SC/ST/Female/PWD/Ex-Serviceman application fee candidates Rs 250/- (Refundable Fee On appearing in CBT-1:- 250/-)