1. Position Name: Management Trainee (Finance & Accounts), Consolidated Pay/ Stipend (per month): Rs.40,000/-
2. Qualification and Experience: Candidates should have passed the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India. Stipend of Rs. 40,000/- per month will be paid during the one year training period. On successful completion of the training, the Management Trainee (F&A) will be posted as Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts) on contract for a period of 5 years in Chennai Metro Rail Ltd. The contract period will be renewed only if requirement exits on mutually agreed terms subject to the performance of the candidate.
Age: 28 years.
1. Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/AMIE in Civil Engineering.
2. Experience: Should have minimum 20 years of professional experience in construction management of large infrastructure projects with 15 years specific experience in Metro/Railway projects as Construction Manager or equivalent. Preference will be given for working experience in underground construction works.
3. Roles and Responsibility:
(1) Project management and delivery
(2) Interface coordination and management
(3) Review of construction/design submission programmes
(4) Review of contractor’s submissions such as method statements, quality plans, etc
(5) Coordination with multiple stake-holders and interface contractors to deliver client requirements
(6) Progress review and appraisal to provide inputs to client/interface management
(7) Provide assistance to consultants for clearances with authorities/statutory bodies, etc.
4. Consolidated Pay/ Stipend (per month): Consolidated Pay based on Relevant Experience and Last Pay Drawn.
Age: 50 Years.