Brunei is a small oil-loaded Sultanate of Borneo and is home to some of the best virgin rainforests and beaches for its visitors. However, this small Islamic spot has a lot more to do for tourists rather than visit the holy mosques.
* Visit Penanjong Beach to witness the beautiful sunset of Borneo.
* Experience Venice of the East in Brunei’s water village Kampong Ayer.
* Explore the virgin rainforests of Brunei.
* Visit the Royal Regalia Museum and know the rich culture of Borneo.
* Have a look at Proboscis monkeys, known for their unusual nose.
* Give your taste buds the blast of Brunei’s local flavors at Pasar Gadong.
* Take advantage of Brunei’s lower tax levels and shop for electronics at cheap rates.
* Experience the Iban lifestyle in a Longhouse.